During the past few months, I've started having Ellen bake with me. She loves standing on the chair, helping me put ingredients in the bowl, watching the mixer, and of course, eating whatever yummy thing we made. She has a really hard time comprehending the need to wait for cookies to bake. She'd cry the whole 9 minutes they were in the oven. "Cookie!! Cookie!!"

Ellen loves to put her baby in her high chair, strap it in, put her bib on it, put on the tray, and then ask me to put some cereal in a bowl so she could "feed" baby.

And this is a lovely picture of me 2 days before I will be induced! (almost 39 weeks pregnant).


Ellen loves to put her baby in her high chair, strap it in, put her bib on it, put on the tray, and then ask me to put some cereal in a bowl so she could "feed" baby.

And this is a lovely picture of me 2 days before I will be induced! (almost 39 weeks pregnant).

No comments:
Post a Comment