Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures from the hospital

The view from our Labor and Delivery Room


Minutes after birth




Meeting Grandma

7 comments:

  1. Jenn, you look absolutely amazing in these pics considering they are "a few minutes after birth." Rachel is darling!!! I cannot wait to see who she resembles more!! Wish I could be there to give you and your girls a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... you look gorgeous! Congrats on the sweet wee one. She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that your mom was able to be there. I hope I look half as good as you after I have my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Aimee, you look incredible and so soon after delivering! What a cute little family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen you look amazing for just giving birth! I can see everyone else is saying the same thing. :) It's true, you look great! And you new little one is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...I'm going to repeat what everyone else has said. You look way too pretty to have just gone through labor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn you seriously look amazing after giving birth! You make me feel better about giving birth... Rachel is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete