October has been a fabulous month. We are sad to see it go. We've enjoyed watching General Conference on my laptop in the past but thought we'd try something new this time around. I purchased an S-Video cord to link my laptop to our TV. With a little bit of configuring...vuala - General Conference on our TV!
This S-Video cable has also been fabulous for when we watch football on Saturdays. Ellen no longer climbs on my lap while I watch the games on my laptop. She can climb, crawl, cheer, and clap all she wants all over the place and my laptop is safe, nestled under the TV.

Jennifer loves the cold. I keep teasing her that she would be happier in Alaska than in California. Oh what a glorious day it was when it was cool enough for her to finally wear a pair of pants! Notice her big smile...her face radiating from those pants! (Don't worry, I've taken note. If pants makes her this happy, guess what I'll be getting her for our anniversary...
I can't wait to see the look on her face...)

I love how cute Jennifer looks when she busts out her homemaking skills. This is her doing a cross stitch during Conference. Jenn's never been one to sit still while watching something. She is much more content working on a project when watching the TV--
helps her to feel fulfilled and stuff.

This S-Video cable has also been fabulous for when we watch football on Saturdays. Ellen no longer climbs on my lap while I watch the games on my laptop. She can climb, crawl, cheer, and clap all she wants all over the place and my laptop is safe, nestled under the TV.

Jennifer loves the cold. I keep teasing her that she would be happier in Alaska than in California. Oh what a glorious day it was when it was cool enough for her to finally wear a pair of pants! Notice her big smile...her face radiating from those pants! (Don't worry, I've taken note. If pants makes her this happy, guess what I'll be getting her for our anniversary...
I can't wait to see the look on her face...)

I love how cute Jennifer looks when she busts out her homemaking skills. This is her doing a cross stitch during Conference. Jenn's never been one to sit still while watching something. She is much more content working on a project when watching the TV--
helps her to feel fulfilled and stuff.

Jenn, you look absolutely darling!! You are on the last leg of the pregnancy, in just days you will be holding your new little girl!!
ReplyDeleteIf pants make her so happy, imagine what Mukluks might get you...
ReplyDelete