Back in January, some girls in my apartment complex got together for a craft night. We started making these adorable fabric alphabet blocks. I got mine all cut out and got the letters on before we found out a few weeks later that we were moving. Suddenly sewing was not a priority and I packed everything up.
A few weeks ago, I determined to finish them before the baby came. I really enjoyed sewing them up and it didn't take as long as I expected. Why didn't I do this months ago?
A few weeks ago, I determined to finish them before the baby came. I really enjoyed sewing them up and it didn't take as long as I expected. Why didn't I do this months ago?
The finished product


Very cute! I was actually thinking about making some blocks like that to spell out baby names for Christmas presents.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I do the same thing; procrastinate things like this for so long, only to find out that it doesn't take as long and isn't quite as hard as I think. :)
ReplyDeletethey look great. How is your pregnancy going? you are almost there, I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteThey look great...and like there were a lot of work! I'd love the pattern though!
ReplyDeleteYay...so glad you were able to finish them. They look great! Better late than never. Good luck with upcoming baby girl!!
ReplyDelete