Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Announcing Rachel Brinkerhoff!

We’d like to announce the birth of our daughter Rachel Brinkerhoff!

She was born today (10/28/09) at 1:54pm.

Here are her stats:
Weight - 8lbs. 2oz.
Length - 20 inches

The induction and delivery went very smoothly. Ellen enjoyed coming to the hospital to meet her baby sister. Mother and baby are both doing very well.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during this special time in our family.

Love,
Jeff, Jennifer, Ellen, and Rachel Brinkerhoff

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeff, Jennifer and Ellen! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Jenn you look amazing for just having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Jenn you really look fabulous for just pushing out a baby. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Rachel is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats congrats, how amazing!!!! Jen, you look STUNNING for just having had a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Congratulations!! I have been thinking about you guys ALL DAY, I'm glad you posted :-). I hope everything continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I am so happy to hear that everything went smoothly!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, I am amazed with how great you look, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because you are amazing. So so happy with how well everything went. Rachel is beautiful and looks like she belongs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee for a new addition to your home! Welcome Rachel... she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad it all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, you three! I'm so excited for you! And, Jenn, you look ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Can't wait to see more (when you catch your breath for a minute). =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy everything went so well! Congratulations on having Rachel in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! Jennifer, you looked amazing for just having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to the family! Glad to hear that everything went well, and I hope it continues to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting! Congratulations to you guys on another beautiful baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations!!!!! :) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, she's so beautiful!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats you guys! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! Two kids are so much fun, especially two little girls. It's quite the adjustment though, at least it was for me. Jennifer you look absolutely beautiful! I love you hair in the family picture and you are just glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to your family! How fun, to have two little girls. They will have so much fun growing up together. I wish you lots of sleep!

    ReplyDelete