We had a great week in Utah with Jeff's family. Every day was full of fun activities.
We really enjoyed seeing everyone!
Jeff and I drove to Las Vegas Monday night and got to my aunt's house about midnight.
Ellen slept most of the way and we only had to stop once! (Yeah!) We drove the rest of
the way Tuesday with only a few brief stops to feed and diaper Ellen. We were lucky
enough that for one of them we got to visit with Erin and her family .

It was a short visit because we needed to get to Salt Lake for a dinner with Jeff's extended family on his mom's side. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of that event yet.
Wednesday was spent at Lagoon with Jeff's immediate family.
Ellen loves Uncle Kevin!
Jeff and I drove to Las Vegas Monday night and got to my aunt's house about midnight.
Ellen slept most of the way and we only had to stop once! (Yeah!) We drove the rest of
the way Tuesday with only a few brief stops to feed and diaper Ellen. We were lucky
enough that for one of them we got to visit with Erin and her family .

It was a short visit because we needed to get to Salt Lake for a dinner with Jeff's extended family on his mom's side. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of that event yet.
Wednesday was spent at Lagoon with Jeff's immediate family.
Ellen loves Uncle Kevin!









Your trip looks like so much fun! Was it hot? How did Ellen do sleeping in new places? Jameson has had some trouble with that aspect of all of our traveling.
ReplyDeleteIt was hot...it was like 100 degrees every day :P We all (meaning Ellen and I) handled it better than expected. We stayed in the shade, etc.
ReplyDeleteEllen did better sleeping different places than I thought she would. She still fell asleep on her own in all the different Pack N Plays we used, but did have more night wakings than usual. I was also more sensitive to them since we were staying in other people's homes and at the lodge had 10 other people sleeping in the same room as us, so I picked her up as soon as she made any noise during the night. At home, she often goes back to sleep after 10 minutes of fussing, but I couldn't even give her the chance. It has taken almost this whole week for her to go back to sleeping through the night, but I think we finally made it!