Sunday, July 13, 2008

This Weekend

Friday was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A. If you dressed up like a cow, you got a free combo meal. We went for dinner and had a great time eating chicken.


We spent part of Saturday installing an air conditioner in our bedroom. That room gets really warm because it gets all the afternoon sun. Last summer we just didn't go in there until it cooled off in the evening, but now that Ellen naps back there, intervention was necessary. I can already tell it is so worth it! Jeff had fun hanging out the window, using his drill to put in supports, and taping in the plexiglass.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I'm glad you went back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, air conditioning...we put it in back in May and I am so happy that we did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? How did you find out about cow appreciation day? How did we miss that? Man...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cow costume it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'd dress up like a cow for food...

    :)

    ReplyDelete