Monday, July 28, 2008

Exersaucer

One of our friends picked up this Exersaucer for Ellen at a garage sale for a few dollars. She loves it! She's getting so good at reaching for things. I'll try to get some video of her playing in it posted soon. She's already too tall for it(and it's kind of broken), so it will have to go soon (I'll be glad to have the space back), but for now, it makes for fun times!

2 comments:

  1. Can you raise the legs to make it taller? Ours has 3 positions. If it's already on the tallest, then she's a tall kid! Our girls were kind of short, so they lasted until 10 months or so I think. Such a fun toy, but I know what you mean about the space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jameson's jumperoo takes up a lot of space in our family room, but he loves it, so I can't argue that. Its nice to be able to put him down while I am cooking dinner or cleaning the kitchen. Ellen is just so darling!!

    ReplyDelete