Monday, June 27, 2011

3 for 3

Well now that I'm 18 weeks pregnant, I guess it's time to tell people.

I'm pregnant! I'm due on November 24 (which is Thanksgiving Day this year!).

We found out today that we will be adding a 3rd little girl to our family and we are thrilled!!

17 comments:

  1. I'm excited to be the first to CONGRATULATE you on here! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations on another girl! That is precious. Following in the Alder tradition, I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I was figuring that you must be feeling better since you've had a slough of blog posts lately. How fun to have another girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Matthew says if you have a 4th girl, he will start to wonder if there is something medical going on here. I keep telling him there is, but so far he doesn't believe me :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three little girlies! So fun! Congratulations on the happy news! We're expecting our second boy in a month. I wonder if we'll eventually go three for three in the blue department, that is if we survive having two little dudes! Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Gotta love those girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! Welcome to the "3-girl family" club! My oldest was born on Nov 24th!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats Jen! So happy for you guy's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Congrats!!!! Yes you can borrow a backpack as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! So exciting to have three little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! I saw your sister the other night in Portland and she told me... I am just wondering how you keep it a secret for that long. If I ever get prego again it is going to be the day I find out and a big "OOPS!!!!!!". hahah! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, so my comment didn't make sense, I meant to say I will announce my pregnancy the day I find out, because I will be SOOO happy it will be my LAST! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was about time for another one, thats why I checked the blog. I was right:) Glad to see you all doing so well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to know we don't disappoint, Julee!

    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jennifer! Congrats on your baby. Good news--you won the On The Avenue giveaway! Send me an email with your shipping address: valplowman@gmail.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah!! Congratulations. I really, really want three little girls. I have two down, one to go. My birthday is the 25th, it's on Thanksgiving every seventh year....it isn't so fun. Always make a BIG deal for her birthday, and don't serve pumpkin pie as her birthday cake. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete