We had a wonderful Easter Sunday.
Dressed up for church.

We had an egg hunt in our living room in the afternoon. They both had fun finding the eggs and eating the candy.


Note Ellen's pink outfit: She would wear this every day if I let her. These days she will only wear pink shirts and prefers a pink bottom, but will still wear some jean shorts if she has to. I knew this phase was coming...
Dressed up for church.

We had an egg hunt in our living room in the afternoon. They both had fun finding the eggs and eating the candy.


Note Ellen's pink outfit: She would wear this every day if I let her. These days she will only wear pink shirts and prefers a pink bottom, but will still wear some jean shorts if she has to. I knew this phase was coming...
Grace got the same dress as your girls. It is so cute!
ReplyDelete