Rachel loves to lounge in this chair. She loves Elmo and Dora these days.


This is the only photo I have from Mother's Day. Ellen woke up really sick and spent most of the day watching movies and sleeping. I felt so bad for her. I had to stay home from church with the girls because Jeff was speaking in Sacrament Meeting (I heard it was great).

Everything else about Mother's Day was wonderful. I got to talk to my sister who's on a mission on the phone for a few minutes, Jeff served me yummy waffles in bed, and gave me these stacking cake plates as a gift. I can't wait to have a reason to use them! He cooked a great dinner, did all the dishes, and let me take a nice nap in the afternoon. I wish every day was Mother's Day. :)
Here are the girls ready to go on our morning walk. They really do great in the stroller. They don't both always wear their sunglasses, but it was cute that they did on this day.

No comments:
Post a Comment