Friday, June 19, 2009

Ultrasound....It's a....

We found out today that we're having another girl! I had my 20 week ultrasound and she looks healthy! We are very excited for Ellen to have a younger sister, especially since they will be so close in age.



Those of you familiar with my family know that I am one of four girls. My older sister has three daughters (so we were up to four granddaughters) and is expecting a fourth girl in August. With our daughter, this will be six granddaughters! We definitely know how to do girls!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations!! Sugar and spice and everything nice! I am so happy for you, Jeff and Ellen! Any ideas on names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't even talked about names. We had a hard time coming up with one we liked for Ellen, so we'll just have to see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! They'll be best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. share some of that lovin with us!! We can only make boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I must say I'm not surprised. It will be fun to have two girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer...
    I don't know if you remember me but this is Amber Parry from Beaverton--we were friends and churchmates when we were kids (plus your dad cleaned my teeth, of course). I can't quite remember how I found my way to your blog but HOW ARE YOU?! It's amazing to see your beautiful family and congratulations on having another girl on the way. :)
    Let me know if you want to catch up!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete