Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maui Trip

We spent last week in Wailea, Maui with my whole family. All 12 of us stayed in a nice big villa that was close to pools and the beach. We had lots of fun being outside and spending time together.

Meeting up at the Maui Airport


Swimming in the kiddie pool--it was the perfect height for Ellen and she got really good at walking around in the water.


Swimming in the little pool on our back deck with cousins and Aunt Melissa.


Walking down to the beach


Alder Family Picture 2009


Grandma with all her granddaughters


3 comments:

  1. Needless to say, I'm totally jealous. You guys really packed a lot into your trip. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I understand how you probably felt about not being able to go on the zip line. When I was pregnant with Kaylin we went to Boise and the whole family went white water rafting for the whole day. I had to stay home and babysit everyone's kids. It was awful.

    I'm glad you had fun with your whole family! That's so cool that everyone was able to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that trip looked awesome!!! I am jealous as well and would like for you to consider me an honorary family member the next time you guys plan a trip like this. Seriously, swimming with turtles?! Totally cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the picture of your mom with those four little grandgirls is my favorite! So cute!

    ReplyDelete