Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Moved In!

It took three months, but all the boxes are unpacked and we've hung pictures on the walls! Here are a few pictures of what our home looks like now. There are still so many things we want to change, but we'll do those little by little and I'll keep you posted.

The front room


Kitchen and Eating Area


Master Bedroom
(Yes, that is an elliptical machine in our room. I LOVE it! We got it used from someone at Jeff's work and I finally canceled my gym membership I haven't used since Ellen was born. Did I mention that I love having one in my home?!)

Ellen's Room

4 comments:

  1. It looks so great...and big! Congratulations on having the unpacking done...that's always a challenge of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a new home and getting unpacked! And congrats on expecting again! (I haven't visited in some time...but it's nice to be back!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice arches! And congrats on EVERYTHING! ( including the exercise equipment! )

    my word is: hyper!

    ReplyDelete