On Saturday night, Jeff and I got to go to a Dodger's game. It was one of the coolest experiences we've ever had. His company has a ticket lottery and his co-worker won 4 tickets to the game and was SO nice to invite us to come along. We knew they were good seats, but we didn't realize HOW good. We were on the front row! We were practically on the field. We sat right behind where the Mariners warmed up before going to bat.
We took this picture right at our seats. I took the rest of these pictures sitting in my seat.

We took this picture right at our seats. I took the rest of these pictures sitting in my seat.

Oh look, it's Ken Griffey Jr warming up right in front of us. I didn't use zoom on any of these pictures.
This is right after Jeff made eye contact with him. :)
Jeff is excited to be here.
This was my view if I looked to the right: TV camera and the Mariner's dugout.
We got to watch Ichiro do his cool warm up routine before going up to bat.
This post has a lot more about the Mariners than the Dodgers because #1: those are the players we saw up close and #2: I think we Northwesterners have some deep rooted Mariner pride in us.
As if all this wasn't enough, we also had access to the Dodger Dugout--a nice buffet restaurant where all the food was free! We ate too much, but it was so good!
Thanks to Bill for inviting us and to Jeanine for watching Ellen late into the night! We had a great time!







Oh. My. Goodness. I don't even know if you can understand how insanely jealous I am of you. You were so close to Griffey and Ichiro. I can't even believe it. I'm glad you had such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteBrianne, I thought of you the whole game! I knew you'd love to be there too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cool! You look like you had a great time and that shot of Ichiro in particular is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Awesome seats!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! How lucky.
ReplyDelete