Friday, September 5, 2008

Updated Nursery

This post is long overdue! In the middle of July, we bought Ellen a full size crib.
It was killing my back leaning all the way into the bottom of the Pack N Play every
time I put her down or picked her up.

We found an awesome deal on Craigslist that made this purchase very affordable. We're
so glad our walk in closet is big enough to hold it! It took me until a few days ago to decide which pink crib sheet I liked the best, so that's why I haven't posted this until now.

My mom made the quilt hanging over the back and Jeff's mom made the fleece blanket
on the side. I love how it all looks together.


5 comments:

  1. I don't know how you did the pack-n-play for six months!! I stayed at my in-laws for a week and MY back was killing me!! So cute, I love the pink sheets and the quilt hanging over the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the quilt that your mom made. And I noticed that the tag blanket I made Ellen is in the crib. Does she like it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does like it! We keep it in the crib for her to hold while falling asleep. She chews on it a lot and plays with all the ribbons with her fingers. It's always right by her as she's sleeping. It is a genius toy! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol the walk-in closet! That will make the greatest story someday! It of course looks great and I'm sure works fine, but how awesome to tell people later that when you were a baby you slept in the walk-in closet of your parents one-bedroom apt in expensive CA. :) You did a fantastic job making it look great in a little space--I don't think our closet would be neat enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I'm glad it still fits in the nursery :).

    ReplyDelete