Another new trick was mastered yesterday: sitting up from laying on her stomach!
It is so fun to watch her grow and progress!
It is so fun to watch her grow and progress!
This new trick has already delayed two naps...both times I went into check on her
(thinking she was asleep because she was quiet) and she was sitting up, looking around!
What fun!
(thinking she was asleep because she was quiet) and she was sitting up, looking around!
What fun!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the smile she flashes at the end! She is just SO proud of herself! Jameson is trying to sit on his knees. Thats hilarious to me, because I have never seen a baby try to learn the art of sitting on his knees. I have a picture I am going to post today!
ReplyDeleteWow, already! My girls were crawling within about a week of learning that skill, so watch out!
ReplyDelete