Monday, September 15, 2008

Angels' Game

Jeff's parents came to visit last weekend and we all went to an Angels' vs. Mariners' baseball Friday night. (Sorry, Brianne, but we cheered for the Angels.) It was a great game with an exciting ending. They were tied going into the ninth inning. The Mariners didn't score so it was up to the Angels to end the game. With two outs and when the last guy to bat had two outs, he hit a home run and they won! That made it exciting to stay and watch the fireworks.



Ellen did really well considering how loud it was and that we kept her out after her bed time. She cuddled with Grandma for the last half of the game and tried to sleep through cheering and fireworks.


Fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. I guess I can try to forgive you. Go Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baseball looks like a lot of fun! We tried to go when we were in San Diego this past summer, but it didn't work out. I was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baseball GAME. Is what I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete