Wow! I think she is going to pop some blood vessels in her eyes! Way to ummm, push through it. :)
Love the little pusher. At least she's efficient!
that is the funniest picture I've ever seen! And you captured the "red" moment perfectly! :)
Oh, wow. That is QUITE the face!!! Priceless. Make sure you keep a digital copy somewhere that she CAN'T erase when she gets older. ;)
Oh my gosh, she is purple!
Wow! I think she is going to pop some blood vessels in her eyes! Way to ummm, push through it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the little pusher. At least she's efficient!
ReplyDeletethat is the funniest picture I've ever seen! And you captured the "red" moment perfectly! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, wow. That is QUITE the face!!! Priceless. Make sure you keep a digital copy somewhere that she CAN'T erase when she gets older. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she is purple!
ReplyDelete