Capital Group, the company Jeff works for, provided a day at Disneyland for all of it's Southern California employees yesterday. They provided entrance tickets, some money for food, and hats with the CG logo on them for everyone who came. About 3,000 Capital Group employees participated. It was amazing how many people were walking around with these hats on. Honestly, they were everywhere. We had 3 or 4 people ask us what the hats were all about because they saw so many people wearing them. We saw about 10 people Jeff knows from work throughout the day.
Here we are waiting to go into California Adventure.
Here we are waiting to go into California Adventure.
We went on the new Toy Story ride twice. I think it is our favorite ride right now. The main reason is that it is really fun, but it is also because we can take Ellen with us so we can ride it together.
The first time we went on it, I totally beat Jeff! I beat him at every individual game--
and my final score reflects it (I was Player 2). This is monumental given my total
incompetence when it comes to video games of any kind.
and my final score reflects it (I was Player 2). This is monumental given my total
incompetence when it comes to video games of any kind.
Jeff was pretty shocked by that outcome, so he was intent to beat me the next time we rode it. Since he had Ellen in the front carrier the first time, I took her the second time. And still, I was beating him on every game, and up by 20,000 points going into the last game. Somehow he got ahead! (I really do think Ellen got in my way towards the end). However, his victory was a mere 2,000 points. I guess we'll have to go back to do it again so I can beat him again.
We went to Tom Sawyer's Island in California for the first time. It closes at dusk so it is usually closed when we go. We did lots of exploring and found a cage made of bones . . .
. . . and all the treasure!
We went to the Enchanted Tiki Room for the first time. Ellen was mesmerized by the singing birds.







Go Jen! Girl power! Looks like Ellen had a blast her first time @ Disneyland!
ReplyDeletelike father like daughter? she's got daddies eyes
ReplyDelete