Ellen gets more and more active every day!
Yesterday I turned around and saw this:
Yesterday I turned around and saw this:

Sitting on top of a box is definitely a new skill.
(Side note: that box is her new favorite toy.
She found it all by herself in the corner of the room.)
Jeff was getting ready to go backpacking and
we thought we'd see if Ellen wanted to go along :)
we thought we'd see if Ellen wanted to go along :)

I just got a box in the mail, maybe it will distract Jameson from the cords or the couch. That would be nice, if he would sit still for a few minutes!!
ReplyDeletefunny how that is... you get these cool toys with all kinds of gadgets, and they like the box! Corban's latest thing is socks. he carries them around, tries to put them on, but loves to have one in each hand. I love her expressions too.
ReplyDelete