Saturday, August 16, 2008

Visiting with Friends

I got to see a couple of friends while I was in Portland.

Jennifer and I got to hang out one last time before she heads east with her hubby.


Aimee and I just happened to be visiting at the same time! I loved seeing Jameson in person. He is just three weeks younger than Ellen. It was fun to talk about our experiences being new moms. We've been friends since the second day of third grade when we met on the bus. I love that 20 years later we are in the same stage of life and can still talk and talk for hours!

Jameson and Ellen had fun getting acquainted too!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! It was sooo fun to see you! I am sad to have missed Jeff, so you will have to tell him hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family reunion! That's great that you were able to see Jen and Aimee too. I wish I could have made it down :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your posts about Portland makes me with I could be there. Isn't it so nice to have both families close by. Kirk and I really like that factor. It was fun to see pictures of Jen and find her blog through your site. This is such a great way to connect with people. Glad to see you and Jeff and Ellen are doing well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete