Yeah! I am a little nervous for the dwindling days of immobility!
Watch out! Your life is about to change drastically!
how exciting!! You little one is moving...my first walked at 8 months so count your blessings...Long time to talk It was so great to look at your site and catch up! I'm blogging too...iowawhitneys.blogspot.com check it out!
Yikes! Cherish these last moments :) Just kidding...I'm sure Ellen will be the perfect angel...never get into anything. We love the updates!
Yeah! I am a little nervous for the dwindling days of immobility!
ReplyDeleteWatch out! Your life is about to change drastically!
ReplyDeletehow exciting!! You little one is moving...my first walked at 8 months so count your blessings...Long time to talk It was so great to look at your site and catch up! I'm blogging too...iowawhitneys.blogspot.com check it out!
ReplyDeleteYikes! Cherish these last moments :) Just kidding...I'm sure Ellen will be the perfect angel...never get into anything. We love the updates!
ReplyDelete