Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Fun Day at Disneyland

We got to go to Disneyland yesterday and we had a blast!
We started off in California Adventure and went on the new Toy Story ride.

We only had to wait for 30 minutes!


You get to wear 3-D glasses on the ride.
Ellen wasn't quite sure what to do with them, so I wore hers :)


They strategically have you exit the ride through the gift shop. We usually make a bee line for the exit, but this time we took a little time to browse and take pictures in their funny hats.
(In the picture on the right, Jeff and Ellen are wearing the same reversible hat :))

Ellen knew exactly what to do on the carousel at Disneyland: hold on!


When you come out of the Buzz Lightyear ride you can email your photo to yourself instead
of paying a ton of money for a print...pretty cool except the line to do it is usually really
long, so this is the first time we have done it. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing in this
picture and you can't see Ellen strapped to Jeff's chest, but we still think it is a great
picture. And look how many points I got...almost as many as Jeff! He usually has twice
the points I do, so I felt pretty good about myself.


We barely got onto this tram back to the parking lot. We really didn't want to wait
for the next one. Ellen and I were seated comfortably, but Jeff had to hold the stroller
the whole way (while talking on the phone, of course.)

2 comments: