Ellen usually makes an "mmm" sound with every bite she takes. It is so cute! This video also shows off the booster seat we got. (Watch all the way until the end to see a Daddy-blooper.)
Brianne, we love the booster seat. I did a ton of research (originally I wanted one with padding, but came to realize that the padding is always thin and just gets in the way) and decided this was the best one. The fact that you recommended it to me helped me know it was a good one. :)
Madelyn used to say 'Mmmm' with every bite too. And now she frequently says, "Mm, nummy!" It just gets more and more adorable, wait and see. :) I love the look on Ellen's face when the bowl drops, like, "What did you DO?"
Ha ha! Oops! Jameson grabbed my nearly empty plate at a restaurant the other night and it crashed to the floor.
ReplyDeleteCute! Are you liking the booster seat? You ended up getting the same one we have, we also have that same sippy cup :-).
ReplyDeleteBrianne, we love the booster seat. I did a ton of research (originally I wanted one with padding, but came to realize that the padding is always thin and just gets in the way) and decided this was the best one. The fact that you recommended it to me helped me know it was a good one. :)
ReplyDeleteMadelyn used to say 'Mmmm' with every bite too. And now she frequently says, "Mm, nummy!" It just gets more and more adorable, wait and see. :) I love the look on Ellen's face when the bowl drops, like, "What did you DO?"
ReplyDeleteI love the 'Mmmm's! Very cute. I should teach that to Gabe. Maybe it will make me feel good about my cooking! ha.
ReplyDeleteThat is way cute! Brooklyn is 4 1/2 and hasn't grown out of it yet :)
ReplyDelete