My parents have a tandem bike that my sister, Michelle, usually rides with my dad. Jeff and I decided to take it for a spin and had a blast. I admit, I was pretty scared the whole time that we were going to crash because I didn't feel totally in control of the bike. Jeff was a great sport and just laughed at me while trying to convince me we were safe. He was right.
We had fun at the pool with lots of cousins and their kids.
Jeff got to go golfing with my parents, my sister Melissa, and my brother-in-law, Matthew.
Don't worry, the rest of us girls got to have lots of fun at a Princess Party while they were gone. My grandma put on an amazing party for all the little girls. She dressed up in a sparkley dress and lot so of the older girls came in their princess dresses. There were games, food, and prizes. Even Ellen got a tiara! Thanks, Gram, for a great party!
Jeff, Melissa, and my parents went on a fun mountain bike ride to Benham Falls.
We got to go to Goody's twice and enjoy yummy ice cream cones and shakes!







No comments:
Post a Comment