Our friends came into town from Boston a few weeks ago. It was a business trip for Joe and I'm so glad Jen (my roommate from BYU) and Ian decided to come too! We got to go to dinner together the night they arrived and then Jen, Ian, Ellen, and I were able to go to Disneyland the next day. It was their first time to Disneyland and we had a great time!
Dinner at Souplantation
Waiting for the train
Dumbo
The Buzz Lightyear Ride (look at that very tired Ellen--she completely missed her nap!)




Wow, that third picture down is my absolute favorite picture of you! It just captures the the feeling of motherhood. I just love it. You look so happy and content.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! I want to come visit and do a Disneyland trip! I don't know that my kids will quite appreciate it yet, but I would! I bet you had so much fun! Were you in Portland for Christmas? I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you. Hope you are well! -Elisa
ReplyDelete