My sister, Michelle, got to come visit for a week! She is so cute with Ellen and Ellen loves her. I love watching the two of them together and it is really helpful to have another set of hands to help out sometimes! We got to go out to eat, watch a few movies, go to the beach and spend two days at Disneyland! The weather was unseasonably warm/hot (high 80's) while she was here, so it was fun to be outdoors!








Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Ellen is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteMichelle looks like she is so helpful with Ellen, I can imagine that's nice! Looks like it was a nice visit.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! I with that Laura would come visit us but I think that Michelle is more independent than Laura. Looks like Michelle had a fun time being an aunt and seeing the sights :)
ReplyDeleteJanet, it's funny you say that because I've always thought of Laura as much more independent than Michelle (the way she would walk to the Rivendale bus on her own, etc). Michelle just flew by herself for the first time on the way home from visiting me in November and then she did both ways by herself this time. We're able to walk her all the way to the gate and then someone from the airline helps her find her seat. Then my mom is able to be at the gate when she gets off. For a long time, she was totally resistant to the idea, but we kept suggesting it so she could come visit me more often and she finally opened up to it. It is fun to have her here.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute photos, as always. How nice that Michelle got to come visit.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I just read your comment about the plane...this makes it even MORE ridiculous that my brother John won't fly alone. And my parents don't seem to be trying to help him accept the idea either.