Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finishing Up the Christmas Pictures...

Lunch and shopping on New Year's Day with my mom and sisters


Fun Rheinlander dinner with the Brinkerhoffs


Nice dinner at McCormicks with the Alders (check out that personalized menu!)

Ellen loves to climb up on the legs of anyone who will let her!


Aunt Melissa and Ellen


Ellen getting to know her new doll on the flight home. (We hid the toys she got for Christmas until we got on the plane to go home--it worked! She did great!)

6 comments:

  1. Fun to see all your pictures from Christmas. I need to get mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love your short hair!! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, I've just found your blog from Tina's. It's so fun to see pictures of your beautiful daughter. I hope you're doing well - it sure looks like you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute hanging onto those pant legs! I just love her smile and cute rosey cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff we know you! You have a beautiful family. This is Wendy, Joseph Wilson's wife. We have a blog too! www.josephwendyaaronandbenjamin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete