Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's cute!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to...


After a bath

Whenever we put her on her stomach, she won't put her legs down.
She insists on keeping them curled underneath her.

We tried out a bottle a few nights ago and the milk came out a little faster than she could handle...

8 comments:

  1. Everyone said this to me and I didn't believe them: Remember how little they are--they get big so fast. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curled up feet picture. Everyone has to have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they so much fun and such a joy to have!? Hope you are getting all adjusted to parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are having so much fun. I love that she is already showing a little personality with her needing her feet up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, she is just so adorable!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys sure make cute babies!! Enjoy that little cuddle bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that I can see so many pictures. She is so cute! You all look so happy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a pretty baby! Its so fun to have a little girl to dress up...

    ReplyDelete