Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

She's arrived! After much anticipation, we are pleased to welcome the beautiful Ellen Brinkerhoff!

She was born at 5:32pm on Monday (2/11). At a whoppin' 9 lbs 2 ounces and 21 inches long, she's healthy, strong, and has plenty to offer. Jennifer and the baby are healthy and happy. We thank our Heavenly Father for this new blessing in our lives.

For more pictures, please go to the following website:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jephbrink/ItSAGirl

Thanks for your prayers!
Jeff, Jennifer, and Ellen Brinkerhoff








8 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! We're SO excited for you. Welcome to the world, Ellen! We're happy you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is so sweet! P.S. I'm so glad you have a blog... they are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen is beautiful! Your so blessed to have such a sweet spirit in your home. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! a 4 hr labor?? Did you even have time for an epidural? You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Ellen to be here! Keep the pictures and video coming, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She is such an adorable little baby. What a blessing it is to adventure down the path of parenthood. Such joy! Hope things are going well and you are getting used/adjusted to everything! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Congratulations! She's adorable and I love the name Ellen. It totally fits!

    We love you guys!

    audreyandtoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you two! We are so excited for your new additon. She is absolutly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete