Today was Ellen's first time going to church.
She looked really cute in the outfit my cousin gave her.
She looked really cute in the outfit my cousin gave her.

We're having some cold weather and this car seat
cover kept her nice and warm!
cover kept her nice and warm!

Blake and I get over how beautiful she is! We love all the new pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so fancy with the carseat cover. Jenn, you look amazing for having a two week old. Ellen is a cutie, and the video is so fun. We should do more of that with our boys.
ReplyDeleteYou are BRAVE to take your baby out so soon!! Geez, Kyla was my 3rd baby and I didn't take her out until she was 7 weeks.
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll!! Congrats.. and it only gets funner from here! =)
I love newborns! She looks so precious and sweet. They grow up way too fast!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say that I am surprised you went to church so fast. I take my NEEDED 6 wks off. Take it easy and get rest!
ReplyDeleteEllen sure is styling! Are those the socks that also look like shoes? They are way cute, my friend has some tights like that.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy but have fun showing her off :)
beautiful cover! Where did you get that?
ReplyDeleteWe got the car seat cover from a good friend. She got it from bundleyourbaby.com. I love it!
ReplyDelete