Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Potty Trained

I'll let this picture speak for itself.

(You can't see it very well, but the panties are on inside out and she stepped into the wrong hole.)

Ellen is potty trained and (sometimes) does the whole process by herself, including putting everything back on. We had great initial success and some sticker charts and a trip to Chuck E Cheese have helped her master everything and be consistent.
We're proud of our big girl!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Jameson was recently fully-trained too! It's so nice to be done with diapers for a little bit! I love this pic, its precious!! Jameson pulls up his pants without pulling up his underwear and that really frustrated him. I hear this "HELP! I need help!" from the bathroom. It makes me laugh everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Ellen! And yea for less diapers to change for you guys!

    ReplyDelete