My sister, Michelle, came to visit last week. We spent a day at Disneyland as a family. Jeff took the girls home in the afternoon and Michelle and I got to stay until the park closed that night. It was fun to go on rides with her that I can't do with the girls.
Dumbo is a must!

So is the carousel!

Michelle introduced Ellen to the Teacups--now they are a must too!

We went to the "petting zoo" area for the first time. Ellen could have pet the goat for hours.
She was in heaven!

Dumbo is a must!

So is the carousel!

Michelle introduced Ellen to the Teacups--now they are a must too!

We went to the "petting zoo" area for the first time. Ellen could have pet the goat for hours.
She was in heaven!

These are great pics! Disneyland looks like so much fun! I think Rachel looks a lot like you, Jenn!
ReplyDelete