Uh, oh, maybe she'll be one of those 7 month old walkers. Just kidding, I don't remember when my kids could stand on their own like that. She does look strong and like she wants to move though. She sure is growing up. Can't wait to see her.
I would be afraid to let Jameson do that, although, he would totally love it. I think he would end up with a big old goose egg on his head!
Uh, oh, maybe she'll be one of those 7 month old walkers. Just kidding, I don't remember when my kids could stand on their own like that. She does look strong and like she wants to move though. She sure is growing up. Can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteI would be afraid to let Jameson do that, although, he would totally love it. I think he would end up with a big old goose egg on his head!
ReplyDelete