Jen, I wish I had known also that you were in utah (a month ago now). I can't believe I missed out on the chance to see Ellen; she is so adorable! We are doing well now that we are finally settled down again. Anytime you are going to be here let me know. I am hoping to make it out to Cal. later in the year. love ya!
Too cute. I love smiling babies.
ReplyDeleteShe is just getting cuter and cuter isn't she!?
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteI wish I had known also that you were in utah (a month ago now). I can't believe I missed out on the chance to see Ellen; she is so adorable!
We are doing well now that we are finally settled down again.
Anytime you are going to be here let me know.
I am hoping to make it out to Cal. later in the year.
love ya!
What a cute little family. My favorite is the Nursery. That was fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.