Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sleep

I got 8 continuous hours of sleep last night! I woke up on my own (not because Ellen was crying) and felt well rested! That is the longest I've slept since the night before Ellen was born. She has been sleeping 7-8 hours most nights for a few weeks now, but after she goes down, it takes me a few more minutes to get to bed myself. Last night she slept for over 8 hours! I really hope this continues. :)

5 comments:

  1. That is great news!!! I hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too lucky! I don't think Helena slept close to that long until she was 6 months old. It amazing what sleep does for you huh!? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Jameson is sleeping pretty well too! Sleep is so under-appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely jealous. Kyle will be one the end of this month, and he hasn't slept that long yet. He is down to one wake up a night, so we get to 5 hour stretches of peace. I hope she keeps it up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome! you are home free now! I am amazed you got 8 hrs of sleep while prego. I think I will get more sleep after my babies arrive than right now

    ReplyDelete