Monday, May 19, 2008

Around the house....

Chillin' on the couch
(She puts her hands together like that a lot lately)


If I put a toy in her hand, she will hold on to it now
(And eat it too...)


Ellen loves to stand!
"Hey, check me out!"

6 comments:

  1. So cute. Kaylin has that same rattle. She still plays with it sometimes. Mirrors are great. I love how they keep babies entertained. Today for example I set Kaylin's stroller in front of mirrors while shopping and trying on clothes and it kept her occupied for *minutes* at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Your little girl is just too cute! I saw your page on Aimee's site and was excited to see all your cute pics! We are expecting a little girl of our own in September and we couldn't be more excited! Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love keeping in touch on a regular basis! It is so nice to know how you guys are doing and to see all of Ellen's new tricks. When Ellen has a new trick, I tell Jameson he needs to learn the new trick too, so he can keep up with his belly buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the look on her face in the mirror, like "Whoa, check out the baby over there!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting into the cutest stage. She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just adorable! Getting so big! And she looks so much like you, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete