I took Ellen and Rachel to Oregon with me during the first week of
September. I was concerned about flying with both of them by myself, but
overall, things went really well. That was mostly thanks to the DVD
player and snack. Contrary to Rachel's face in this picture, the girls
were in heaven while watching a movie.
We happened to be in Portland for a week of hot weather. It was to be
able to go out on the boat twice while we were there. Ellen loved
everything about the boat. She loved to hold the flag and she really
loved the tube.
Since I couldn't go on the tube with Ellen, my parents were great sports about going on lots of long rides with her. She couldn't get enough!
My sister came the second time we went boating and Ellen was so excited to ride the tube with her cousin.
We spent one morning at the zoo with my mom, my sister, and my cousin. We had a great time and my girls loved seeing all the animals.
Ellen loved jumping really high on the trampoline with my dad.
We met up with some of Jeff's family at a park one morning.
We went swimming with my sister and her kids.
I'm so glad my mom took this picture of Ellen with her "pinks". While we were there, she collected every pink toy in the house and carried them around with her. She called them her "pinks" and we so excited to play with them whenever we were at the house.
This picture represents what Jeff went through while we were gone. One night there was a huge power outage. It started 1/4 mile north of our house and went all the way down to Mexico. He had a very not exciting evening without power and we were all glad that the girls and I weren't there.




















No comments:
Post a Comment