Here's a few random photos from the past few weeks.
We planted cherry tomato seeds many months ago and have enjoyed watching them grow into tall plants. However, these are the only tomatoes that actually grew. When the one turned red, we were ecstatic! We had to take a picture before we picked it. The other two have since also turned red and been eaten. Ellen has eaten at least half of each of them even though she usually says she doesn't like tomatoes. :)
We stuffed our own scarecrow at a friend's house and Ellen was great at helping stuff the straw. Yes, she's wearing a dress in the pile of straw.
The girls often get a free balloon at the grocery store. They enjoyed running around outside with them when Daddy got home from work one day.
Stylin' Rachel
In a desperate attempt to organize our linen closet without spending any money, I cut up an over-the-door shoe holder and hung the pieces up on the wall high enough to be out of reach so I can use them to store cleaners. Jeff gets a kick out of how excited I get about these kinds of things and insisted on taking a picture.
Ellen painted this all on her own. This is officially her first successful "stay within the lines" artistic creation.
These girls love books and I love it when they sit down to read together. So cute!!







No comments:
Post a Comment