I took some pictures the past few times we've been to the park. It really is Ellen's favorite place and Rachel is starting to enjoy it to.
Rachel loves being in the swing. Ellen loves trying to push her, but we're working on not having the swing hit Ellen on it's way back. Ellen also gives Rachel "underdogs." She pushes and counts to three, then gets down and crawls underneath Rachel's swing and exclaims, "Underdog!"

A few minutes later, Ellen was on a big kid swing and fell off. She hit the ground face first. Ouch. After just a minute or two of crying, she was asking to go higher. I don't think it deterred her love of swings at all.

I love it when they swing together. They giggle at each other and it is so cute.

Ellen really wanted a hat since Rachel was wearing one. The only other one I had was this other baby hat that I consider to be too small for Rachel already. Ellen didn't care as long as I could get that strap velcroed under her chin. It was pretty tight. (This is day 3 after falling off the swing. You can see the good scrape she got.)

Just chillin'

Check out those teeth! She's got 5 total now--three on top and two on bottom.

Rachel learned how to clap!
Rachel loves being in the swing. Ellen loves trying to push her, but we're working on not having the swing hit Ellen on it's way back. Ellen also gives Rachel "underdogs." She pushes and counts to three, then gets down and crawls underneath Rachel's swing and exclaims, "Underdog!"

A few minutes later, Ellen was on a big kid swing and fell off. She hit the ground face first. Ouch. After just a minute or two of crying, she was asking to go higher. I don't think it deterred her love of swings at all.

I love it when they swing together. They giggle at each other and it is so cute.

Ellen really wanted a hat since Rachel was wearing one. The only other one I had was this other baby hat that I consider to be too small for Rachel already. Ellen didn't care as long as I could get that strap velcroed under her chin. It was pretty tight. (This is day 3 after falling off the swing. You can see the good scrape she got.)

Just chillin'

Check out those teeth! She's got 5 total now--three on top and two on bottom.

Rachel learned how to clap!
So cute! I love little clapping :)
ReplyDelete