Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had fun taking pictures with these bunny ears.


I love this one!


Jeff was really proud of Ellen for dunking Baby Minnie.


Easter was on General Conference Sunday this year. We invited a family in our ward to watch it with us at our home. We had Easter dinner together in the afternoon. Everything was normal until there was an earthquake! We all stared at each other around the table and it went on for a while and then got bad enough that I ran upstairs to get Rachel from her crib. It was a 6.9 earthquake in Northern Mexico, but we sure felt it (and a few aftershocks later that day).

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! That earthquake sounds scary. We recently had the tornado sirens go off and that was bad enough. Hopefully we'll all make it through the year OK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ellen's face in the first pic! What precious little girls you and Jeff have, and they are growing up SO quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, freaky! What a memorable Easter.

    ReplyDelete