Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach

On Saturday, we had a long list of things we wanted to get done around the house until our friend called and invited us to go to the beach. We're so glad we chose to leave our to-do list for another day. The weather was perfect and Ellen really enjoyed herself--I'm so glad! We will probably spend a lot of time there in the future.

Ellen loved putting her feet in the water even though it was freezing cold. When they came back to the blanket after a few minutes, she kept asking for more!

Yep, I got my feet wet too, but I was ready to be done before Ellen! Then Jeff took her out a little deeper than I would have dared, but they came back safely.

Once we got Ellen out of the water, she enjoyed playing in the sand for a good hour.




Jeff has trained Ellen to raise her arms in the air whenever he says "Ta-da!" This picture captures it pretty well.

3 comments:

  1. Yea for the beach!! Looks like you had so much fun! Yes, I am jealous! :) Ellen looks so cute in her swim suit. Love it! Keep having fun in the sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love your beach pictures. Makes me want to leave this Utah weather and head back to California! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how fun!! What a cute little sport Ellen is! (Casey's not actually as big a fan of the beach as I would like... ok, correction, she likes the BEACH (read: likes to eat sand) but doesn't like the cold water much yet.) Looks like SUCH a fun day! Yay!

    ReplyDelete