I was able to take some pictures after we got the carpets cleaned and before we moved in our stuff. I can't wait for the day when it looks this uncluttered again.... :)
View of the family room from the front door
Kitchen
Eating area as seen from the family room. Kitchen is on the left and there is a half bath on the right. Behind the drapes is our backyard/patio.
Master Bedroom
Master Bath--walk in closet on the left












That is so exciting for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures when you have made it your own.
ReplyDeletehow exciting. Totally jealous
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. I didn't know the office furniture in the bedroom would be left for you, that is so great!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteOhh! I love it! I especially love the master bedroom with the big windows and that great built-in desk. Oh happy! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! Looks like you chose an awesome home! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I am excited to see it when you really move in.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you guys! It looks like a great place! Good luck with the unpacking!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting for you guys! Laguna Hills is a great area! I think you will be in my family's stake too. You will love it. We will have to come by and see you guys sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ellen is so big now! She is absolutely adorable!
You can check out our newly made blog too if you'd like at joshandlaurenchamberlin.blogspot.com.
Congratulations Jeff and Jenn! It is really cute.
ReplyDeleteYour place looks nice. I can't wait to see pictures of it decorated.
ReplyDeleteoh my! it's been so long since i've seen you guys! i found your blog through nicole johansen (that's her married name)! small world! (ps this is carlee eyre, my dad was the mission pres..remember?) i didn't know that you and jeff got married :) i'm glad i found your blog :) congrats on being a home owner :) hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congratulations on a beautiful home!
ReplyDeleteI really like (I hope I didn't see this wrong) the fun angle of the walls in a few rooms--like the master bedroom. That makes it feel like a unique space. Yay!
looks Great! How fun for y'all.
ReplyDelete