As I mentioned before, we moved to a downstairs, two bedroom apartment last month. October was a really busy month so it took a month to unpack everything and get pictures up on the wall. I wanted to wait and take pictures when everything looked perfect, but then I realized I would never take them. Enjoy looking at our new set up.
Front Room
Front Room looking into the eating area; Kitchen
Eating Area; Bathroom
Our Bedroom
Ellen's Room










I am sure that you guys are loving having a two bedroom place. I see that you found Ellen a changing table. How do you like it?
ReplyDeleteWe are enjoying the changing table. I've been watching craigslist and this one finally came up at the right price and not too far away. It is nice to change Ellen in her room and not the bathroom. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ellen on your own room!! You have grown up sweetheart... no more closet! =) That's exciting guys, we are thrilled for you.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteI bet you are enjoying the space! It was nice visiting with you at the reception! Thanks for coming up to me and sharing that info!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to move into a bigger place! Doesnt it feel great to have all your own spaces? I LOVED getting our house so the boys had their own room, it is very needed in a marriage to have the kids out, haha
ReplyDeleteI totally thought I left a comment back when you posted it...guess I was wrong. :) I am so happy that you guys got into the two bedroom. I think it will make a huge difference! I wish I could see you guys at Christmas! Can you believe it was almost a year ago? We were still preggers! Nuts!
ReplyDeleteI love the plastic "dresser" drawers. We bought one for 10$ or whatever back when Miriam was born to use temporarily...we still use it, and just bought another one when Magdalena was born. It's funny to me that someone else did that, too.
ReplyDelete