Sorry I haven't posted for a while. We found out two weeks ago that there was a downstairs two-bedroom apartment in our complex that had just become available and we could move in 8 days later. I spent most of those 8 days packing and then we actually moved last Saturday. We had lots of help from people in our ward and mostly everything was down in 90 minutes. I spent last week cleaning the apartment we moved out of, unpacking, and trying to convince AT&T that it shouldn't take a full week to get internet turned on down here when it had already been turned off upstairs. Thankfully it finally turned on Friday morning and I was able to reconnect with the world. Let me tell you, I was going through withdrawals!
We love our new apartment! It is so nice to be on the first floor and not have to carry Ellen, the car seat, groceries, and everything else upstairs. We love having Ellen in her own room and having a little extra space. We have been on the waiting list for a two-bedroom apartment in our complex since we moved in 14 months ago. We've been first on the list since February and it came just in time...we were really bursting at our seams up there!
Pictures coming shortly...
Congrats! That is so great! Just know that the space will be filled up in no time! It always does somehow. Our house was so empty when we moved in and now it's just filling up!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!!! Yeah, we vowed never to do stairs again...I understand what it means to now be on the first floor!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's so exciting! Good for you guys. Its always nice to get more room, especially when there is more room for the baby!
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess Ellen's closet days are over, or at least at home. There might still be the ocassional closet bedroom when you travel. =) I hope you're enjoying your new space. Moving is not easy, even if it is just downstairs. Give yourself a break today and do something fun!
ReplyDeleteFinally! No more baby closet. I hope the extra room makes a good difference for y'all. Congrats on the luck of that one.
ReplyDeletekeep up the dancing. ;)
Yeah! for more space. Ellen is so cute. I love her big brown eyes (they are brown, right?).
ReplyDeleteyea! I'm glad you have more space. It makes a big difference!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I'm so glad for you!
ReplyDelete