Monday, October 6, 2008

Another milestone

I just went in to check on Ellen in her crib since she was happily talking to herself and not going to sleep. That often means she's sitting up and needs a reminder that it is time to lay down and go to sleep. I was very surprised to walk in and see her standing up against the crib rail! I was shocked!

(This picture also shows off her two new top teeth!)

7 comments:

  1. This was not the most fun milestone at our house. Kaylin wouldn't/couldn't sit down by herself once she'd pulled to standing in her crib. We'd have to "rescue" her at least once every night. Here's to hoping that Ellen can get up and DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big and grown up she is getting. She's definitely ready for a room of her own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out! She may be climbing out next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Its trouble now! When Jameson started standing up, he started waking up in the middle of the night and standing up! Its not been a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, Jennifer--
    If you're reading this, this is your neice, Lauren(Brinkerhoff).That's such a cute picture of Ellen!I hope I get to see you, Jeff, and Ellen again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at her getting so big! Weren't you just pregnant?

    ReplyDelete