I wish that I could have seen you guys while we were in town but we were all sick and didn't want to spread any germs to your pretty baby. She is getting bigger by the day.
Cute baby! Glad to see pictures and to hear that you are adjusting to having a little one. Enjoy her - they grow up so quickly and get minds of their own. We love the name Ellen, too. Check out our blog when you get a change.
What a cute baby! Her mom is very attractive too! Their dad/husband must be a lucky man . . .
ReplyDeletegosh, I *almost* don't remember my babies that tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteI can surely say that I DON'T remember mine being that small. Gosh. They grow up so fast...
ReplyDeleteJenn, she's GORGEOUS! (And you are, too!)
i LOVE the picture at the bottom. she's already showing some spunk :)
ReplyDeleteI wish that I could have seen you guys while we were in town but we were all sick and didn't want to spread any germs to your pretty baby. She is getting bigger by the day.
ReplyDeleteEllen is so beautiful. I love her gorgeous, big eyes. I want to hear the story of how you chose her name!
ReplyDeleteCute baby! Glad to see pictures and to hear that you are adjusting to having a little one. Enjoy her - they grow up so quickly and get minds of their own. We love the name Ellen, too. Check out our blog when you get a change.
ReplyDeleteJen! Beautiful child, beautiful family. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! What a little doll! And Jenn you look great!
ReplyDeleteso adorable. And you look fantastic!
ReplyDelete