On Friday, we spent a beautiful, sunny day at Disneyland. We went with Jennifer's parents and her sister, Michelle, who were in town from Portland. Ellen did great being out all day.
Jennifer finally got to go on all the rides she couldn't go on when she was pregnant!
Ellen even got to go on a few rides. Here she is on Jungle Cruise.

Grandma Alder carried Ellen in the front carrier a lot of the time....
even on the Buzz Lightyear ride!
The first of many family outings to Disneyland.
Grandma and Ellen at the parade
(This was one of the few times Ellen was awake that day!)
(This was one of the few times Ellen was awake that day!)






I am soooooo jealous. That looked like so much fun. And it's sunny there! How nice of your mom to carry Ellen around, that must have been a nice break. We really are going to have to come visit :-).
ReplyDeleteyou are a brave woman!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had fun. Brooklyn said "hey that's Disneyland" when she saw the pictures. Laura and my mom are in town and Laura said "How many nieces does Michelle have now?" Glad to see Ellen likes Disneyland.
ReplyDeleteSo fun for you guys! I love the picture with her eyes open she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a blast. I would love to live close to Disneyland. We took Evan to Disney World when he was 18 months or so and he loved it. It looks like your family had fun getting to see her again.
ReplyDeletek, I am SOOOOO jelous!!! Disneyland is my favorite place on earth, you are so lucky to go. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the bjorn on grandma! the bjorn is my ultimate favorite thing, I can't wait to wear my baby on me (do they have a twin one... HAHA)
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun! I love that last picture of Ellen when she is awake! What a doll!
ReplyDelete