Ellen and I reading. She really wasn't feeling well for a few days so she read lots of books and watched a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Out to dinner! We love having grandparents to babysit. (Not pictured is when we got to go out with the Brinkerhoffs and my parents babysat. :))


I got to see my cousin, Amber, and her cute kids.

Ellen and her cousins pulled out all the dress up on New Years Eve.

Ashley and Rachel are 2.5 months apart. I hope they are great friends when they are older!

Ellen and Rachel swimming with Grandma in the "warm" tub


Out to dinner! We love having grandparents to babysit. (Not pictured is when we got to go out with the Brinkerhoffs and my parents babysat. :))


I got to see my cousin, Amber, and her cute kids.

Ellen and her cousins pulled out all the dress up on New Years Eve.

Ashley and Rachel are 2.5 months apart. I hope they are great friends when they are older!

Ellen and Rachel swimming with Grandma in the "warm" tub

No comments:
Post a Comment